Monday, November 28, 2011

R.I.P. Mike

Well today sucks so far. :orange: is sick, but worst of all I had a friend die today.

I didn't know him that well... but he would always comment on things on my Facebook and he was always encouraging to me when I was down. He was my Bro-in-Law's friend for many years, over 15 years, and he's really broken up about it. He was only 33!

He was having some kidney and liver problems and was retaining water, but he was let out of the hospital and told everyone he felt fine. Then this morning his wife found that he wasn't breathing... I can only hope that he went without pain in his sleep and wasn't suffering all night and keeping quiet for some reason. He was a good guy. A really good guy. In the summers we would all play volleyball down at the beach, and I was so hoping to see him again next year for that. I'm not that good at volleyball, heck I suck, but he would always say I did a good job and give me pointers. I was going to give him and his wife some of my rolls that I learned to make in school, that everyone loves, for their Christmas dinner... I guess I still could depending on what happens.

I hope that I get to go to the funeral and that I don't have to go to class... though I'm sure my Chef would understand. We'll see.

Damn it I'm crying and I have to go to class. I'm going to be late!

No comments:

Post a Comment