Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tiger & Bunny

OMFG I love Tiger & Bunny! It's an awesome mix of anime and CG in my opinion. If you haven't watched it then I have one thing to say, go do it -__-
If you're wondering if it's a Yaoi or something the answer is No. It's just a show about hero's and a bond between partners.


 And if that isn't a perfect partnership relationship I don't know what is XD Oh Kotetsu I love you. *fangirlmoment*
Also, I finally created my own character for the anime. See! Her name is Kokora Bestel, her Hero Name is Glimmer Phase, and her Next ability is Manipulating Energy to Phase through walls and create attacking orbs of light! Sorry for the watermark, but people out there are assholes.

I also found a club on Deviantart.com to join with her ^^ I'm so excited! It was only made about a month ago and it only has 14 members as of right now. I hope she's accepted!

I'm also going to start writing a story when I find some other characters I can write with. So the story just isn't about her.
I'm also going to write one with Kyde in it. More for personal enjoyment ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment