Saturday, October 1, 2011

Some Tiger & Bunny Love

Just sharing some awesome things I found on the net for Tiger & Bunny!

 
Some Kotetsu and Evvl love ^^

AND
 
Some Bunny Love
FINALLY!
 
Some Partner Love

I spent literally all day looking through all the awesome video's for Tiger & Bunny! If you wish to see the playlist that I put together it's here:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4F3D65DE05510362

I just can't stop watching the first one! I mean it's stuck in my head so bad right now! I even downloaded the song and the English version by Rockleetist. I'm so going to learn that dance even if it kills me! And with my heart condition+lack of muscles+haven't danced sense forever = it may very well kill me 0_0

Next here are some pictures that I absolutely love ^^



Bunny ^^
 And Now Kotetsu!



 I have loads more! Because I have no life *fail*
I even have some of Kotetsu and Evvl ;) Let me know if you'd like to see more! And if you have any that you know of that are awesome please leave a link ;)
Much appreciated!
Kyde Drakes

No comments:

Post a Comment